Github user jvwing commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/362

    @miquillo I'm happy to review and test the contributions you have made, and
I would be happy to put some code where my comments with an implementation of
the signature version controls.  But I am hoping you will continue to work us
on this PR.  I would very much like your help in either writing the code or
reviewing and testing the changes, as you have both experience with SSE-KMS in
NiFi and knowledge of the driving use case.  What would you feel most
comfortable with?

---
with INFRA.
---