Hi Joe,

This provides access to the entire Provenance Repository. Typically, what you
would do is use the State Management feature
(ReportingContext.getStateManager()) to store LOCAL-scoped state that includes
the ID of the last provenance event pulled.
You can then get a new batch of Provenance Events by calling
ProvenanceEventRepository.getEvents(long startId, int maxResults).

Once you've processed those events, you can store the state via the state
manager. Then, on each invocation, just use getStateManager().getState()
to determine the last ID processed and go from there.

Does this all make sense?

Thanks
-Mark