Hi Aldrin,

Thank you for your prompt reply.
I understand that I need to commit to the ASF repo.

The another thing I was wondering about was, how Github resolves a
relationship between Apache git user and Github user. I saw other
commits are properly related to Github user account, but mine was not.

Talked with Joe Percivall, he advised me to use the same id and
email-address in ASF and Github. I was using @apache.org email when I
pushed the commit to ASF. After changing git config to use my private
email that I have been using on Github, commit to ASF is successfully
reflected in Github.

Koji