Hi Frank,

That would be a valuable effort. Thanks for volunteering. There is a current
effort to translate the documentation to Spanish [NIFI-2116]. Translating the
UI would probably require some refactoring to support internationalization,
decoupling the messages to be displayed from the source code directly.

Andy LoPresto
alopre...@apache.org
alopresto.apa...@gmail.com