All,

PR817[1] introduces an winmail.dat extractor.

Following people's feedback, I created a separate processor to handle the
TNEF attachments.

This means the typical deployment will look like:

(ListenSMTP || GetPOP3) --> ExtractEmailAttachments --> RouteOnAttribute
[filename=winmail.dat] --> ExtractTNEFAttachments

Since I could not generate a TNEF (where are the winmail.dats when you need
them?!?!) I ended up using the TNEFs available on POI's upstream test
units. winmail.dat donations to improve the test unit coverage are
welcome...

Please test, once you confirm this is working I will be happy to create a
processor to extract and parse TNEF body and mapi Attributes as well.

Cheers

[1]https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/817/commits