Hello,

With InvokeHTTP, you can add dynamic properties, which will be sent in the
request as headers.  You can use dynamic properties to set values for the
Content-Type and SOAPAction headers, just use the header names for the
names of the dynamic properties.  InvokeHTTP lets you control the HTTP
method, so you can set that to POST.  The remaining step would be to get
the content of request.xml to be sent to the InvokeHTTP as a flowfile.  One
way to do this is to use a GetFile processor to fetch requeset.xml from
some location on the filesystem, and pass the success relationship of
GetFile to InvokeHTTP.