Hello Dave,

Apache NiFi 1.0.0 was actually just announced/released. You can download it
here: https://nifi.apache.org/download.html

Joe
 - - - - - -
Joseph Percivall
linkedin.com/in/Percivall
e: joeperciv...@yahoo.com

On Wednesday, August 31, 2016 9:50 AM, Dave Hirko <d...@b23.io> wrote:
Thank you both – we were using 1.0.0 BETA and the issue arose when using the
new ListS3 processor, and when there was no SSLContext (which is not always
needed when accessing objects in S3).  The JIRA issue described what we were
experiencing exactly.

Glad to hear it will be out soon.

Dave,

The commit that fixes that NPE is in the 1.0.0 release tag.  Are you using
1.0.0-Beta?