Hi All,

We are planning to use the "Apache NiFi" for our data flow and scheduling
service. But as we have 3 tier architecture, we need to see if we can split
NiFi.

Like

1.       Web/Presentation layer

2.       Application layer

3.       Data Layer

Is there any project already implemented this way?

Waiting for your feedback.

Thanks & Regards
Nishad C Hameed

MACBIS/T-MSIS
M:+1(301) 335-5346
L:+1(301) 977-7884 x 681

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that
is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to
anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this
electronic email or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other
than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender by reply email and delete the
original message (including any attachments) in its entirety.