Hello Sir/Madam,

I use nifi 0.7 and I run it in on a single node. Previously, without any
security setup, my spark application was able to consume from Nifi by the means
of nifi-spark-receiver (version 0.7.0). However, after I've secured nifi, my
spark application cannot receive any data from Nifi. We have already changed
the siteToSiteClient.buildConfig in our code by adding following properties:
*       keystoreFilename
*       keystorePass
*       keyStoreTypeKey
*       truststoreFilename
*       truststorePass
*       truststoreType

We receive following exception

WARN ReceiverSupervisorImpl: Restarting receiver with delay 2000 ms: Failed to
receive data from NiFi:
javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException:
PKIX path validation failed: java.security.cert.CertPathValidatorException:
signature check failed
        at sun.security.ssl.Alerts.getSSLException(Alerts.java:192)
        at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.fatal(SSLSocketImpl.java:1949)
        at sun.security.ssl.Handshaker.fatalSE(Handshaker.java:302)
        at sun.security.ssl.Handshaker.fatalSE(Handshaker.java:296)
        at
sun.security.ssl.ClientHandshaker.serverCertificate(ClientHandshaker.java:1509)
        at
sun.security.ssl.ClientHandshaker.processMessage(ClientHandshaker.java:216)
        at sun.security.ssl.Handshaker.processLoop(Handshaker.java:979)
        at sun.security.ssl.Handshaker.process_record(Handshaker.java:914)
        at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readRecord(SSLSocketImpl.java:1062)
        at
sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.performInitialHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1375)
        at
sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1403)
        at
sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1387)
        at
sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.afterConnect(HttpsClient.java:559)
        at
sun.net.www.protocol.https.AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.connect(AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.java:185)
        at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream0(HttpURLConnection.java:1513)
        at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1441)
        at
java.net.HttpURLConnection.getResponseCode(HttpURLConnection.java:480)
        at
sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionImpl.getResponseCode(HttpsURLConnectionImpl.java:338)
        at
org.apache.nifi.remote.util.NiFiRestApiUtil.getController(NiFiRestApiUtil.java:66)
        at
org.apache.nifi.remote.client.socket.EndpointConnectionPool.refreshRemoteInfo(EndpointConnectionPool.java:887)
        at
org.apache.nifi.remote.client.socket.EndpointConnectionPool.getPortIdentifier(EndpointConnectionPool.java:874)
        at
org.apache.nifi.remote.client.socket.EndpointConnectionPool.getOutputPortIdentifier(EndpointConnectionPool.java:858)
        at
org.apache.nifi.remote.client.socket.SocketClient.getPortIdentifier(SocketClient.java:81)
        at
org.apache.nifi.remote.client.socket.SocketClient.createTransaction(SocketClient.java:123)
        at
org.apache.nifi.spark.NiFiReceiver$ReceiveRunnable.run(NiFiReceiver.java:149)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path validation
failed: java.security.cert.CertPathValidatorException: signature check failed
        at
sun.security.validator.PKIXValidator.doValidate(PKIXValidator.java:352)
        at
sun.security.validator.PKIXValidator.engineValidate(PKIXValidator.java:260)
        at sun.security.validator.Validator.validate(Validator.java:260)
        at
sun.security.ssl.X509TrustManagerImpl.validate(X509TrustManagerImpl.java:324)
        at
sun.security.ssl.X509TrustManagerImpl.checkTrusted(X509TrustManagerImpl.java:229)
        at
sun.security.ssl.X509TrustManagerImpl.checkServerTrusted(X509TrustManagerImpl.java:124)
        at
sun.security.ssl.ClientHandshaker.serverCertificate(ClientHandshaker.java:1491)
        ... 21 more
Caused by: java.security.cert.CertPathValidatorException: signature check failed
        at
sun.security.provider.certpath.PKIXMasterCertPathValidator.validate(PKIXMasterCertPathValidator.java:135)
        at
sun.security.provider.certpath.PKIXCertPathValidator.validate(PKIXCertPathValidator.java:219)
        at
sun.security.provider.certpath.PKIXCertPathValidator.validate(PKIXCertPathValidator.java:140)
        at
sun.security.provider.certpath.PKIXCertPathValidator.engineValidate(PKIXCertPathValidator.java:79)
        at
java.security.cert.CertPathValidator.validate(CertPathValidator.java:292)
        at
sun.security.validator.PKIXValidator.doValidate(PKIXValidator.java:347)
        ... 27 more
Caused by: java.security.SignatureException: Signature does not match.
        at sun.security.x509.X509CertImpl.verify(X509CertImpl.java:424)
        at
sun.security.provider.certpath.BasicChecker.verifySignature(BasicChecker.java:166)
        at
sun.security.provider.certpath.BasicChecker.check(BasicChecker.java:147)
        at
sun.security.provider.certpath.PKIXMasterCertPathValidator.validate(PKIXMasterCertPathValidator.java:125)
        ... 32 more

Any help or suggest is much appreciated.

Regards,
Hang Peng

____________________________________
waive any related rights and obligations. Any distribution, use or copying of
this e-mail or the information it contains by other than an intended
recipient(s) is unauthorized. If you received this e-mail in error, please
advise me (by return e-mail or otherwise) immediately and delete this e-mail.

        The contents of any attachment to this e-mail may contain software
viruses or other defect which might affect your own computer system once
received or opened. While companies under RBC Investor Services Trust and its
affiliates take reasonable precautions to minimize that risk, we cannot accept
liability or responsibility for any damage or loss which may occur or be
sustained as a result of a software virus or other defect. You are responsible
for virus checks before opening any attachment.