Andre

Couple of questions
1. Since KafkaPublisher class exists in all 3 Kafka processors (0.9 and 0.10
Kafka clients) under the same package name, which one does it happen in? I am
assuming its intermittent.
2. How often does it happen?

My suspicion is that this test is using embedded Kafka together with NiFi test
mocks and there may be slight possibility of a timing issue under the load of
the build which means the test may need to be tuned. But if this test fails on
0.10 only it could also mean that we may need to look a little deeper (since I
can’t remember seeng this failure yet) which could relate to some of the
changes in Kafka 10 clients

Cheers
Oleg