If you have a chance, open up the Developer Tools in your browser and check
out the response coming back from the server. Add a processor to your
canvas and the response will contain an entry like this

uri:"
https://localhost:8443/nifi-api/processors/e82c44e1-0157-1000-73be-f709aa402a30
"

This URI is how subsequent actions for this processor will be requested.
This URI is generated using the incoming request (from the proxy in your
scenario) but can be overridden. If this URI is the scheme/host/port of the
back-end instance and not the proxy you should try adding those headers I
outlined in my previous message to see if it helps.

Matt