Hi folks,

We have a requirement in one of our time critical application wherein we
are looking for transferring upto 40-50 GBs worth images
within few seconds between remote machine and HDFS.

Assuming network connectivity between the two is on a 10Gbe link and NIC
and socket buffers tuned optimally to give best performance , does Nifi
have a capability  to support desired performance using a combination of
"getFile" and "putHDFS" on a high ended cluster of  >8 nodes.

We are also exploring a combination of HDFS+GrdiFTP for fast transfer of
images from remote machine to HDFS cluster.

Any thoughts or pointers shall be helpful.

Thanks!!