Hello,

We have a node on which nifi content repository keeps growing to use 100%
of the disk. It's a relatively high-volume process. It chewed through more
than 100GB in the three hours between when we first saw it hit 100% of the
disk and when we just cleaned it up again.

We are running nifi 1.1 for this. Our nifi.properties looked like this:

nifi.content.repository.implementation=org.apache.nifi.controller.repository.FileSystemRepository
nifi.content.claim.max.appendable.size=10 MB
nifi.content.claim.max.flow.files=100
nifi.content.repository.directory.default=./content_repository
nifi.content.repository.archive.max.retention.period=12 hours
nifi.content.repository.archive.max.usage.percentage=50%
nifi.content.repository.archive.enabled=true
nifi.content.repository.always.sync=false

I just bumped retention period down to 2 hours, but should max usage
percentage protect us from using 100% of the disk?

Unfortunately we didn't get jstacks on either failure. If it hits 100%
again I will make sure to get that.

Thanks,
Alan