On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Joey
Frazee has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the Apache
NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Joey's hard work and generous
contributions and look forward to continued involvement in the project.

Joey's contributions including support for HL7, JMS, and EventHub extensions.
Joey can also be found assisting with the lists, as well as articles and
repositories based around the NiFi community.

Congrats, Joey!