Hi Pushkar,

In the tutorial you link to, it looks like before generating the template,
you need to select just subsection of the flow shown.

Currently MiNiFi does not support Input or Output ports in the root process
group so if you were to create a template from the whole flow, it would be
invalid.

Thanks,
Bryan