Hi Pushkar,

you can automatically update the MiniFi configs using one of three methods:

  * FileChangeIngestor
  * RestChangeIngestor
  * PullHttpChangeIngestor

You have to configure the MiNiFi bootstrap.conf.
Here you can read how to do this:
https://nifi.apache.org/minifi/system-admin-guide.html

To update the MiNiFi config you have to create a Process Group (at NiFi
UI) where you define the MiNiFi workflow.
Save the Process Group as template.

Export the template and convert it to MiNiFi config.yml by using the
MiNiFi Toolkit (https://nifi.apache.org/minifi/download.html).

Hot to transform the template to config.yml?
Change to MINIFI_TOOLKIT_HOME and type: /bin/config.sh transform
[PATH_TO_TEMPLATE_FILE/TEMPLATE_FILE_NAME]
[PATH_TO_CONFIG_GFILE/CONFIG_FILE_NAME]

You don't need to stop anything. If MiNiFi gets a new config then it
checks validity and restarts itself.

Best Regards,
Uwe Moosheimer