@Test
public void testGetURLsForClasspathWithDirectory() throws
MalformedURLException {
    final String jarFilePath = "src/test/resources/TestClassLoaderUtils";
    URL[] urls = ClassLoaderUtils.getURLsForClasspath(jarFilePath,
(dir,name)->name.compareTo(".DS_Store") == 0, false);
    assertEquals(2, urls.length);
}

resolves the issue, and I am able to build everything.

On February 8, 2017 at 22:39:53, Otto Fowler (ottobackwa...@gmail.com)