Bryan,

I remember the feature discussion, but some how missed NIFI-3380.  That
looks great, having those details in NARs will be useful for a lot of
things.  The growth of selection lists is the only potential concern, but
that shouldn't be a problem unless we start keeping a lot of old versions
in the release.

I agree that versioning doesn't need the registry, but the registries will
be even more useful because of versioning.

Thanks,
Joe