Arthur,

Sorry to hear this isn’t working for you. You are following the best practices
for custom NAR deployment; it should be as easy as copying the nar file into
the lib/ directory and restarting NiFi.

Can you post the code (I understand if you can’t share the Java code, but at
least the pom.xml and META-INF/services/org.apache.nifi.processor.Processor
file (which should contain the fully-qualified class name of each processor))?

When NiFi starts, the logs/nifi-app.log file will contain a list of each NAR
that was loaded. Can you confirm that your NAR is not listed there?

Andy LoPresto
alopre...@apache.org
alopresto.apa...@gmail.com