I need to construct the following json. All these values are dynamic. There
can be more than one author and more than one source. I need to make
InvokeHTTP call, to get the name and name_id. And I need to make one more
InvokeHTTP call to get the label in the source.

{
        "author": [{
                "repo_path": "/content/news/person/s/tom-starnes",
                "name": "Tom Starnes",
                "name_id": "tom-starnes"
        }],
        "source": [{
                "repo_path": "/content/global/source/news-com",
                "label": "News.com"
        }]
}

Can someone give high level design to the flow in nifi for the above?