Hi Mark,

There are two policies needed for secure site-to-site...

In the global policies there needs to be a policy for "retrieve
site-to-site details" with the user of the server added.

In the policies for the port (from the palette on the left when the
port is selected) there needs to be a policy for "receive data via
site-to-site" with user of the server added.

Thanks,

Bryan