Hello Bryan,

Greetings of the day!

Thank you very much for your reply.
I have quickly looked into the documents and we are looking forward for the
deployment stuffs that are in development now.

However it would be great, if I get some more guidance on the REST API part
for testing automation. I am very new in this area so any help would be
really beneficial.

   1. Is it like first we need to create the flow in Web UI and then create
   a script to instantiate/ start it?
   2. I have attached a DataFlow snap here (PFA), so for this what you
   would suggest? Can I create the entire Flow using REST API or how does that
   work?

I know thesse might be basics again but I do not have knowledge on this!
Thanking you in advance.

​

*Kind Regards,*
*Anshuman Ghosh*