Hello All,

I  am exposing an API using HandleHttpRequest on my local nifi instance. The
HandleHttpRequest processor requires a Listening port that I need to provide.
If I enter 80 in that field, the processor fails when it starts saying “unable
to initialize the server”. Which is expected as the webserver uses that port to
serve the canvas. So if we provide any other randon number then it works fine.

When I promote the above API on the nifi cluster that is hosted on our AWS
farm, then we are unable to invoke this API. As only 80 and 443 are opened on
AWS.

How do we overcome this problem?

Regards
Anil