Hi Sunil,

Everything that the NiFi UI does is performed via a REST API [1].  You
could write your own front end that utilizes that API to perform operations.

There are also processors that contribute their own UI [2] so you could
potentially go down that road if you wanted.

Thanks,
Bryan

[1] https://nifi.apache.org/docs.html  (search for rest in the bottom left
text box)