So once deployed my UI also does not display anything. So I dug deeper into
your tika-1.0.1.jar file and found inside the processors folder your
TikaProcess.class along with 2 innerclasses called $1 and $2. I don't have
this one though in my nars. So I tried to look around for your Pom plugin.

Would you try rebuilding and updating your pom plugin to the current dev
doc recommendation (drop the incubator).

https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/html/developer-guide.html#nars

<build>
    <plugins>
        <plugin>
            <groupId>org.apache.nifi</groupId>
            <artifactId>nifi-nar-maven-plugin</artifactId>
            <version>1.1.0</version>
            <extensions>true</extensions>
        </plugin>
    </plugins>