Nick,

The details for that can be found here [1].  It isn't exactly meant to
be a public interface in terms of the naming being reliable thought so
take care to rely on it programatically.

[1]
https://github.com/apache/nifi/blob/30889995cb6001864dd5007b12c70ac9948907da/nifi-nar-bundles/nifi-framework-bundle/nifi-framework/nifi-framework-core/src/main/java/org/apache/nifi/persistence/FlowConfigurationArchiveManager.java

Thanks
Joe