Your original example has 5 rows, a header and 4 value rows. Did you
remove the header row for your current testing?  If not, and you use a
Header Line Count of 1, then each flow file probably has two lines in
it, the header and the value row, and ReplaceText is probably matching
the header lines and thus using the hardcoded "values" of City and
Count.  Instead you may want a Header Line Count of zero and
route/remove the header row from the rest of the value row flow files.

Regards,
Matt