If all the CSV files had the same number of columns, you might be able to use
ExtractText -> SplitText -> ReplaceText to achieve this. However since your CSV
files will have different column names, I will assume that there can be a
different number of columns per file.

In the upcoming NiFi 1.2.0 release I believe you'll be able to use
ConvertRecord for this, with a CSV reader and a JSON writer. In the meantime,
if you are familiar with a scripting language such as Groovy, JavaScript,
Python/Jython, Lua, JRuby, or Clojure you can use ExecuteScript for this. I
have an example [1] of using Groovy to split a pipe-delimited file, it could be
altered to use commas and to write out JSON instead.

Regards,
Matt

[1]
http://funnifi.blogspot.com/2016/02/executescript-explained-split-fields.html