Hi,
I was wondering if there is an UI for XML mapping that is already available
or some is working on?
We have transformXML. But the problem is that we need to generate the XSLT
outside and then feed it in. It would be nice if we have a mapper that a
developer/business user can use to map the source to the target graphically.
Also today the DB connector out comes out in avero format. We are forced to
add additional transforms like avero to json or avero to xml to proceed. It
would be nice if we could configure the DB processor to output the file in
the format that we need/
Any thoughts?

Thanks
Anil