Okay so I know that this is certainly a duplicate post but i really need help
setting this up.
I have installed NiFi and compiled but I am getting stuck trying to setup
the basic network.

So I am thinking I am misconfiguring the ports because I am trying to build
a 3 node network with just localhost. What keeps happening every time i boot
is that the nodes all turn on but then one by one disconnect until a
perpetual election cycle happens (All my flow net works are blank)

So I am including my nifi.property configuration files at the bottom for the
3 nodes I am only including the basic data because i haven't touch anything
else except setting the zookeeper embeddded property to true for all nodes.

Areas of concern:
1. When I was reading the documentation for setting up the zookeeper conf
file it sets up server.1=hostname:2888:3888 so i just followed that example
for every server now i didn't want to do that because i feel i should have
different ports because i used local host but i don't know were it decided
in need to use these ports so I did not think i could change them.

2. web.http.port are all set to 8080 but this might be be incorrectly
interpreting the docs.

*Node 1:*
# Site to Site properties
nifi.remote.input.host=localhost
nifi.remote.input.secure=false
nifi.remote.input.socket.port=8130
nifi.remote.input.http.enabled=true
nifi.remote.input.http.transaction.ttl=30 sec

# web properties #
nifi.web.war.directory=./lib
nifi.web.http.host=
nifi.web.http.port=8080
nifi.web.http.network.interface.default=
nifi.web.https.host=
nifi.web.https.port=
nifi.web.https.network.interface.default=
nifi.web.jetty.working.directory=./work/jetty
nifi.web.jetty.threads=200

# cluster common properties (all nodes must have same values) #
nifi.cluster.protocol.heartbeat.interval=5 sec
nifi.cluster.protocol.is.secure=false

# cluster node properties (only configure for cluster nodes) #
nifi.cluster.is.node=true
nifi.cluster.node.address=
nifi.cluster.node.protocol.port=8100
nifi.cluster.node.protocol.threads=10
nifi.cluster.node.event.history.size=25
nifi.cluster.node.connection.timeout=5 sec
nifi.cluster.node.read.timeout=5 sec
nifi.cluster.firewall.file=
nifi.cluster.flow.election.max.wait.time=1 mins
nifi.cluster.flow.election.max.candidates=3

# zookeeper properties, used for cluster management #
nifi.zookeeper.connect.string=localhost:2180,localhost:2190,localhost:2200
nifi.zookeeper.connect.timeout=3 secs
nifi.zookeeper.session.timeout=3 secs
nifi.zookeeper.root.node=/nifi

*Node 2:*
# Site to Site properties
nifi.remote.input.host=localhost
nifi.remote.input.secure=false
nifi.remote.input.socket.port=8120
nifi.remote.input.http.enabled=true
nifi.remote.input.http.transaction.ttl=30 sec

# web properties #
nifi.web.war.directory=./lib
nifi.web.http.host=
nifi.web.http.port=8080
nifi.web.http.network.interface.default=
nifi.web.https.host=
nifi.web.https.port=
nifi.web.https.network.interface.default=
nifi.web.jetty.working.directory=./work/jetty
nifi.web.jetty.threads=200

# cluster common properties (all nodes must have same values) #
nifi.cluster.protocol.heartbeat.interval=5 sec
nifi.cluster.protocol.is.secure=false

# cluster node properties (only configure for cluster nodes) #
nifi.cluster.is.node=true
nifi.cluster.node.address=
nifi.cluster.node.protocol.port=8090
nifi.cluster.node.protocol.threads=10
nifi.cluster.node.event.history.size=25
nifi.cluster.node.connection.timeout=5 sec
nifi.cluster.node.read.timeout=5 sec
nifi.cluster.firewall.file=
nifi.cluster.flow.election.max.wait.time=1 mins
nifi.cluster.flow.election.max.candidates= 3

# zookeeper properties, used for cluster management #
nifi.zookeeper.connect.string=localhost:2180,localhost:2190,localhost:2200
nifi.zookeeper.connect.timeout=3 secs
nifi.zookeeper.session.timeout=3 secs
nifi.zookeeper.root.node=/nifi

*Node 3:*
# Site to Site properties
nifi.remote.input.host=localhost
nifi.remote.input.secure=false
nifi.remote.input.socket.port=8140
nifi.remote.input.http.enabled=true
nifi.remote.input.http.transaction.ttl=30 sec

# web properties #
nifi.web.war.directory=./lib
nifi.web.http.host=
nifi.web.http.port=8080
nifi.web.http.network.interface.default=
nifi.web.https.host=
nifi.web.https.port=
nifi.web.https.network.interface.default=
nifi.web.jetty.working.directory=./work/jetty
nifi.web.jetty.threads=200

# cluster common properties (all nodes must have same values) #
nifi.cluster.protocol.heartbeat.interval=5 sec
nifi.cluster.protocol.is.secure=false

# cluster node properties (only configure for cluster nodes) #
nifi.cluster.is.node=true
nifi.cluster.node.address=
nifi.cluster.node.protocol.port=8110
nifi.cluster.node.protocol.threads=10
nifi.cluster.node.event.history.size=25
nifi.cluster.node.connection.timeout=5 sec
nifi.cluster.node.read.timeout=5 sec
nifi.cluster.firewall.file=
nifi.cluster.flow.election.max.wait.time=1 mins
nifi.cluster.flow.election.max.candidates=3

# zookeeper properties, used for cluster management #
nifi.zookeeper.connect.string=localhost:2180,localhost:2190,localhost:2200
nifi.zookeeper.connect.timeout=3 secs
nifi.zookeeper.session.timeout=3 secs
nifi.zookeeper.root.node=/nifi

*Zookeeper conf files*
clientPort=2200  //////for all of my nodes i just boost this port by 10
initLimit=10
autopurge.purgeInterval=24
syncLimit=5
tickTime=2000