Andrew,
   That is something we would love to see I think. We could certainly
facilitate testing and is something that has been discussed. I'm unsure if
a ticket exists, though. Feel free to make a ticket to begin building some
of the test framework for functional components. I'll be happy to help when
I have some cycles.