Bryan,

This will be a great start for what I’m looking for.  Thank you!

On May 30, 2017 at 17:23:47, Otto Fowler (ottobackwa...@gmail.com) wrote:

Thanks, I’ll take a look!

On May 30, 2017 at 16:12:22, Bryan Bende (bbe...@gmail.com) wrote:

Hi Otto,

Do you mean something specific by "files loaded into the system" or
are you just referring to a processor having a property that points to
an external file?

There are a few examples of the latter in the code base, you can look
for usage of FILE_EXISTS_VALIDATOR as an easy way to find them:

https://github.com/apache/nifi/blob/master/nifi-nar-bundles/nifi-standard-bundle/nifi-standard-processors/src/main/java/org/apache/nifi/processors/standard/ValidateXml.java#L63-L68

Let us know if that is not what you meant.

Thanks,

Bryan