Hi Jeff,

A PR would most certainly be welcomed and (likely could be an easy win for
NiFi as well).  The only caveat to be mindful of is that any
frameworks/tools/utilities should be friendly with ALv2 terms as per
http://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html.   If you have any particular
items in mind and are unsure, please feel free to follow up on here and we
can work though what licensing looks like.