Background, I asked Mike how he put together the LICENSE, and why he added
a separate section in the LICENSE for Google Protocol Buffers 3.3.1, and
his answer that made sense was "well, what existed there was there had a
version (2.5.0)".

Interesting note, the Google Protocol Buffers LICENSE looks to be the same.

Sort of the opposite issue with Netty. NOTICE didn't have a version of
Netty, and the NOTICES between versions were fairly different.

On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 10:16 PM, Michael Hogue <michael.p.hogu...@gmail.com