From: James Farrington <nifini...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 11:26 AM
Subject: Example Load Profile
To: dev@nifi.apache.org

Hello All,

I am trying to get a performance benchmark for what size load my server can
handle. Currently we are running 3 nodes each with the following
configuration: 4 CPUs, 30.5GB RAM, and 80GB SSD.

Additionally, we are currently using an example XML file from online
(attached).

First off, would anyone have a good idea of a sample load profile that
would give a good baseline of how much my setup can handle? Secondly, would
anyone suggest a different XML file to use for a bench marking test (this
one was just found online).

In my search thus far I have not found any documentation on an example load
profile for a given configuration, so it would perhaps be helpful to others
in the future to have this formally documented. As well as adding a good
sample XML file for getting some benchmark data.

Any advice would be great!

Thanks,
James