Ben,

That is the correct method to invoke. The serviceIdentifier will be the
value of the Property that identifies the service in question. The
componentId will be the identifier of Processor. You'll need to invoke

ComponentDetails getComponentDetails(NiFiWebRequestContext requestContext)

in order to get the service identifier from the configured properties.

Thanks

Matt