Hi Koji, thanks for the explanation, I checked the NIFI documentation you
provided, do you mean I should use the FIFO prioritizer in my case? Because
as you mentioned the FlowFiles would be put back into their original
positions, so as I  understand using FIFO should make the FlowFiles in
consistent order.

Regards,
Ben