Hi guys, is it possible for a Java application outside the NIFI environment
to trigger a timer-driven processor to do its work(I mean its ontrigger
method will be called) when the processor is not yet due to be triggered?
The reason why I'm asking about this is because I have a Java applicatiion
with UI outside NIFI and there're some configuration data that could be
updated into a database, and my processor in NIFI need to get the updated
configuration
data from that database as soon as possible, but my processor is configured
to be timer driven of 5 mins. I hope the processor could be triggered to
run after the configuration is updated by the Java application when it's
not yet reached
the time for it to be triggered. Thanks.

Regards,
Ben