Hi,
I am working with Extract text processor. I have a file which is having Pipe
Delimited text. I have Spited the file based on every line and now I want to
extract text from each splited line. I have Difined attribute in ExtractText
processor as "csv" and given the regex as   (.+)|(.+)|(.+)|(.+)|(.+).

Then My expectation is, I will be getting attribute value as csv.1="first
element of line" ,csv.2="second element of line" ,csv.3="third element of
line" and csv.4="fourth element of line".

But it is not working for me. But if I make the file as "," delimited and
use regex as (.+),(.+),(.+),(.+),(.+), then I am getting the correct
attribute value.

Can you please suggest what would be the regex, if I use Pipe delimited
file?

Regards
Atish