Hi Pierre, I've checked the developer guide before I sent the email and
according to the developer guide, the method annotated with OnUnScheduled
will be called in 2 cases according to my understanding, please correct me
if I'm wrong:
1. when user tries to stop the processor in the NIFI UI, thus the processor
is no longer scheduled to run in this case, and the method will be called.
2. when method annotated with OnScheduled throws exceptions, for example
time out execution exception, the OnUnScheduled method will also be called.

My question is how to tell the first scenario from the second one? Thanks.

Regards,
Ben