Hi.

Can someone describe the best way to maintain, configure and deploy
workflows to various NiFi instances?  The project I work on has three DEV
and three TEST instances.  Our workflows have host-specific values and
flow-specific values so we want to be able to automate configuring the flows
and deploying them to the various servers.  NiFi out of the box doesn't seem
to support doing what we need to do.

We are, currently, using NiFi 1.1.2.

Thank you,

Steven K. Byers

  • NiFi Workflow deploy... Byers, Steven K (Steve) CTR USARMY MEDCOM JMLFDC (US)