Joe,

The good news is that you can use expression language directly in
FetchS3Object's Object Key property to decode your keys.  For example,

${filename:urlDecode()}

However, I'm not sure that could be done without you specifying that the
key should be decoded. As I understand it, the following two keys:

file with space.txt
file+with+space.txt

are both valid, but distinctly separate keys. If we decoded by default, we
could create confusion with unexpected key changes.

Thanks,

James