Thanks Bryan, for the feedback.

I don't seem to be able  to replicate the example in your blog. So, is the
flow  GenerateFlowFile -> TCPPUT --> LogAttribute and ListenTCPRecord
-->LogAttribute?  Both TCPPut and ListenTCPRecord  are sending data to
LogAttribute?  Shouldn't ListenTCPRecord be receiving the data data? Also,
I am not able to link ListenTCPRecord to any other processor.

In any case, I tried to send logs to ListenTCPRecord using netcat and have
ListenTCPRecord send the processed data to LogAttribute, but
ListenTCPRecord doesn't seem to be listening (I don't see any activity on
the processor). I'd appreciate if you let me what I am doing wrong.

thanks
Clay