From: Matt Burgess [mailto:mattyb...@apache.org]
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2017 10:58 AM
To: dev@nifi.apache.org
Subject: [EXT] Re: Please refresh my memory on NAR dependencies

Do you have a hard requirement on the implementations in
nifi-record-serialization-services? Otherwise, the existing examples have the
processor POM pointing at the following:

<dependency>
    <groupId>org.apache.nifi</groupId>
    <artifactId>nifi-record-serialization-service-api</artifactId>
</dependency>

which is the API JAR I think. If you need the implementations behind it, you
will probably need to declare that as a parent (not a
dependency) and perhaps still use the API JAR (though I'm guessing about the
latter).

Regards,
Matt