Hi all.

With the ability to populate NiFi with users and groups from LDAP (as of
1.4.0(?)), I'm running into a few tasks that could be avoided or improved.

I would like to specify a group as the initial admin identity instead of a
single user, enabling the group members to log in and do the initial setup
of new NiFi instances.

Another option, as a quickfix, would be to allow the initial admin identity
property to be a comma separated value (i.e. "admin1,admin2").

The latter would be a rather small patch to implement, but I would some
appreciate feedback from the community on what the best and most reliable
approach would be. Or if both would be considered.

..or are there any other ideas on the roadmap to solve this that I haven't
found in JIRA or thought of myself?

Thanks.

BR,
Fredrik