Vyshali,

The AnonymizeRecord processor does not yet exist, I just wrote up a
Jira to track the addition of it possibly sometime in the future.

For the scripted solution, you can add the location of the ARX JARs to
the Module Directory property of ExecuteScript. If it is a flat
directory of JARs and you are using Groovy, Clojure, or Javascript,
you can just set the Module Directory to the directory containing the
JARs. Otherwise you'd have to list the JARs separately (for languages
such as Jython).  Once the Module Directory property is set, you can
import and use any of the ARX classes according to their
documentation.

For examples on using the NiFi API (to read/write flow files, etc.), I
have an ExecuteScript Cookbook blog series [1] and a few other
examples on my blog [2].

Regards,
Matt

[1]