Hi
In my work dev environment I have a VM that is running NiFi v1.3, I am using
this to create a flow template for a Minifi (v0.2.0 Java ) instance (initially
on the same VM).
My flow has a listenHttp which I am listening on port 11111 using an sslContext
which I have set up in NiFi, I zip the file and then use a postHttp to post the
file to another NiFi (on a second VM) on port 4726 also using the same
sslContext.
In Nifi everything is fine and my flow works, I have taken a template of the
flow, and used the Minifi toolkit to create the config.yml. I have edited the
yaml file to ensure the keystore variables are set in the controller service
section.
When I start Minifi I get the following error message:
[error] o.apache.nifi.controller.FlowController Unable to start ListenHTTP
[id=1234.....] due to java.lang.IllegalStateException: Processor ListenHttp is
not in a valid state due to [ 'SSL Context Service' validated against
'968df5a-dfd5-39ad-0000-00000000000' is invalid because
StandardSSLContextService - 0.2.0 from org.apache.nifi.minifi -
minifi-ssl-context-service-nar is not compatible with SSLContextService -
unversioned from default - system]
Can anyone give me a pointer as to what may be wrong here please?
Many thanksDave