On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Andy
has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the Apache NiFi
project. We greatly appreciate all of Andy's hard work and generous
contributions to the project. We look forward to his continued involvement
in the project.

In addition to contributing significant code to MiNiFi CPP, Andy has been
leading discussions and been the focal point for several major
improvements. His engagement with the community has been top notch, and
we're excited he accepted the PMC's invitation.

Andy, Welcome and congratulations!
Tony