Hey Mark,

Changing the scheduling doesn't seem to make a difference.

I have noticed some instances where a nifi.sh dump causes a switch of the
primary node and that unleashes the stuck processor but still not clear why
it happens.

I took a thread dump of the primary node while the thing was happening.
Will upload to gist soon.

Cheers