Hi andy,

I have successfully written the coding logic to do anonymization and was
able to execute it without error.
But I'm getting different results while running the same script on the same
input in Nifi and as a normal python script.I'm not sure what is the
problem.

Sample dataset :
Sharmila,sharmismi...@redmail.com,999-12-0000
narasimha srinivasan,narasimma_sriniva...@gmail.com,222-26-789
avyukt,vysh...@redmail.com,456-89-5678

I have used seed functionality for maintaining consistency in the results of
anonymization. So,I should get same results for multiple faker instances.I'm
using the anonymizing code as normal python script and also executing in
Nifi using executescript processor.

When I run as python script,I'm getting the following output,
Scott Bryan,bb...@yahoo.com,712-48-4862
James Miranda,bradykait...@hotmail.com,446-57-4047
James Jordan,fgar...@hotmail.com,887-47-4663

When I execute the script in Nifi using executescript processor,I'm getting
the following output:
Andrew Simon,dncanrob...@hawkins.com,621-02-7781
Gregory Grant,michell...@yahoo.com,709-80-9027
Holly Nelson,bch...@yahoo.com,867-56-9800

Whether problem will be due to Nifi using "jython" ? If so,how could we
rectify across cross languages ?